- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
- Court nullifies Omo-Agege’s suspension by Senate, says its unconstitutional
- Court jails Popular SAN, Joseph Nwobike in Lagos over justice perversion
- Bomb explodes at Ohanaeze Ndigbo President’s home in enugu
- Photos: Suicide bombers attacks Mosque in Borno, killed at least 5, injured many
- Thugs attacks Abia APC Secretariat, cart away valuables (Photos)
- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
Eyewitness said the incident occurred at about dawn prayer time at Fulatari ward in Buni Yadi.
The News Agency of Nigeria gathered that the injured persons had been taken to hospital and were in stable condition.
Buni Yadi, a former stronghold of Boko Haram insurgents, was reclaimed by security forces in 2015 and currently has army formations, including a military training institution.
The spokesman of 3 Division, Nigeria Army, Col. Kayode Ogunsanya, could not be reached for comments as his phone was switched off.