- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
Female suicide bomber kills self, injures three in Yobe
A female suicide bomber in Buni Yadi, Yobe State, killed herself and injured three others when a bomb wrapped on her exploded in the early hours of Friday.
Eyewitness said the incident occurred at about dawn prayer time at Fulatari ward in Buni Yadi.
The News Agency of Nigeria gathered that the injured persons had been taken to hospital and were in stable condition.
Buni Yadi, a former stronghold of Boko Haram insurgents, was reclaimed by security forces in 2015 and currently has army formations, including a military training institution.
The spokesman of 3 Division, Nigeria Army, Col. Kayode Ogunsanya, could not be reached for comments as his phone was switched off.