- Nigeria economy is in bad shape, Buhari tells governors
- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
Eyewitness said the incident occurred at about dawn prayer time at Fulatari ward in Buni Yadi.
The News Agency of Nigeria gathered that the injured persons had been taken to hospital and were in stable condition.
Buni Yadi, a former stronghold of Boko Haram insurgents, was reclaimed by security forces in 2015 and currently has army formations, including a military training institution.
The spokesman of 3 Division, Nigeria Army, Col. Kayode Ogunsanya, could not be reached for comments as his phone was switched off.