- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
- Nigerian ambassador to Qatar, Abdullahi Wase is dead
- Photos from Nasarawa gas explosion
- 2019: Atiku escape mob action after submitting PDP nomination forms
- Photos of 3 APC LG chairman killed in auto crash in Saudi Arabia
- 2019: Saraki, Jonathan in closed door meeting
- Nollywood loses another actress, Uduak Akrah
- Nollywood loses another Veteran Actor, Chike Osuji
Eyewitness said the incident occurred at about dawn prayer time at Fulatari ward in Buni Yadi.
The News Agency of Nigeria gathered that the injured persons had been taken to hospital and were in stable condition.
Buni Yadi, a former stronghold of Boko Haram insurgents, was reclaimed by security forces in 2015 and currently has army formations, including a military training institution.
The spokesman of 3 Division, Nigeria Army, Col. Kayode Ogunsanya, could not be reached for comments as his phone was switched off.