- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
Female suicide bomber kills self, injures three in Yobe
A female suicide bomber in Buni Yadi, Yobe State, killed herself and injured three others when a bomb wrapped on her exploded in the early hours of Friday.
Eyewitness said the incident occurred at about dawn prayer time at Fulatari ward in Buni Yadi.
The News Agency of Nigeria gathered that the injured persons had been taken to hospital and were in stable condition.
Buni Yadi, a former stronghold of Boko Haram insurgents, was reclaimed by security forces in 2015 and currently has army formations, including a military training institution.
The spokesman of 3 Division, Nigeria Army, Col. Kayode Ogunsanya, could not be reached for comments as his phone was switched off.