- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
BBNaija: Alex breaks down in tears as she apologises to Cee-C with emotional letter
Yesterday afternoon, Big Brother Naija housemate, Alex, wrote an apology letter to Cee-C and read it in front of her and other housemates following their long-standing differences.
Big Brother Naija housemate, Alex, has written and read out an emotional apology letter to controversial housemate, Cee-C.
Alex, who broke down in tears as she read it, said sorry for ever hurting her.
She, however, admitted to being hurt herself.
She urged Cee-C who is the new Head of House to put their differences behind for them to live as neighbours.
“I am not saying you are wrong or I’m wrong. We don’t have to end our friendship this way.
“I hereby put whatever issues we’ve had in the past. It’s a game. We are all here to win,” part of her letter read.
Cee-C listened to her apology quietly and moments later, both ladies were spotted together in the garden chatting.