- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
BBNaija: Alex breaks down in tears as she apologises to Cee-C with emotional letter
Yesterday afternoon, Big Brother Naija housemate, Alex, wrote an apology letter to Cee-C and read it in front of her and other housemates following their long-standing differences.
Big Brother Naija housemate, Alex, has written and read out an emotional apology letter to controversial housemate, Cee-C.
Alex, who broke down in tears as she read it, said sorry for ever hurting her.
She, however, admitted to being hurt herself.
She urged Cee-C who is the new Head of House to put their differences behind for them to live as neighbours.
“I am not saying you are wrong or I’m wrong. We don’t have to end our friendship this way.
“I hereby put whatever issues we’ve had in the past. It’s a game. We are all here to win,” part of her letter read.
Cee-C listened to her apology quietly and moments later, both ladies were spotted together in the garden chatting.