- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
- Court nullifies Omo-Agege’s suspension by Senate, says its unconstitutional
- Court jails Popular SAN, Joseph Nwobike in Lagos over justice perversion
- Bomb explodes at Ohanaeze Ndigbo President’s home in enugu
- Photos: Suicide bombers attacks Mosque in Borno, killed at least 5, injured many
- Thugs attacks Abia APC Secretariat, cart away valuables (Photos)
- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
My future husband must undergo rituals in this river – Angela Nwosu
Nigerian lady, Angela Nwosu says her future husband must undergo cleansing in the river three times before he is qualified to marry her.
A popular Nigerian Facebook user, Angela Nwosu took to the platform to reveal all that her future husband has to do before he is qualified to marry her.
revealed the various rituals her future husband must submit to if he truly wants to marry her.
Angela Nwosu said that her fiancé must have take some bath in a river for three consecutive days to qualify to marry her.
She warned that the three-day purification was one of the few other requirements, saying, “there will still be other rituals, and accepting to bathe in the river means denouncing many things.”
She is confident that the rituals expected of her fiancé would make it unthinkable for him to cheat on her or abuse her physically; warning that he will die if he tries any of the stated issues.
Angela wrote on her Facebook wall: “You will forever be bound to me on a deeper level, you will never cheat, if you cheat on me, even by mistake, you will die.
“You will never get so angry to the extent of laying your hands on me. If you touch me violently, the gods will take drastic action on you, and no matter how much I love you and forgive you, the gods will surely give you equal pains…
“Go and ask the random guys that did as little as slapping me in the past, they will gist you.”
Noting that people will definitely see this as a joke as usual, she said her duty was to spread the information and ‘pass the message across.’
See her post below