- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Bribe-seeking soldiers allegedly shoot man dead in Edo (photo)
Soldiers protecting an expatriate at a construction site in Edo state allegedly killed a man who allegedly refused to give them bribe.
Twitter user @DonmolaFlame who made the allegation on his handle, said the soldiers are known for demanding bribe from members of Okagboro village, Owan West in Edo State.
”Pls, great Nigerians help us on this, this innocent man was shot by a soldier who’s collecting bribes in our community in Okagboro village, Owan West in Edo State.
This just happened today, soldiers guiding the white men in charge of the quarry site in okagboro shot this uzebba man dead because he refused to stop and settle them with bribe”