- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
A member of the Redeemed Christian Curch of God RCCG says he will be petitioning the General Overseer of the Church, Pastor E.A Adeboye for Vice President Yemi Osinbajo to be removed as a pastor in the church, saying the Vice President has become an embrassment to the church and Christians in Nigeria.
According to the twitter user, the APC used Osinbajo to gather votes from Christians in 2015 and have since abandoned Christians.
He accused Osinbajo of being quiet despite all the attacks carried out against Christians and churches. see his tweets below.