- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Mr. P Top list of Richest Nigerian Musicians in 2018
Nigerian musicians in large numbers are earning millions off the music industry, most especially the ones with unique styles and ideas. Here is a list of Richest Nigerian Musicians that are getting a lot of opportunities as public figures.
People love music, especially in a country where things aren’t too easy, the people will go a long way to get themselves entertained; and a huge part of entertainment in Nigeria is music.
Out of the reigning wealthy battalion of Nigerian musicians, here’s a list of the top 20 richest musicians in Nigeria, I kinda need you to criticize this list by commenting:
20. D’Prince | Net Worth: $4.7 Million Dollars
D’Prince, the younger brother to Mavin Records founder and CEO Don Jazzy is currently the 20th richest musician in Nigeria.
He was born Charles Enebeli on the 23rd of October, 1989. D’Prince has shaken the music industry with a couple of hit singles and has been nominated for musical awards in the country.
Till this day, his fans run into millions, and he joins the clique of artistes that have signed multimillion naira endorsement deals with mobile network provider, MTN.