- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
Mr. P Top list of Richest Nigerian Musicians in 2018
Nigerian musicians in large numbers are earning millions off the music industry, most especially the ones with unique styles and ideas. Here is a list of Richest Nigerian Musicians that are getting a lot of opportunities as public figures.
People love music, especially in a country where things aren’t too easy, the people will go a long way to get themselves entertained; and a huge part of entertainment in Nigeria is music.
Out of the reigning wealthy battalion of Nigerian musicians, here’s a list of the top 20 richest musicians in Nigeria, I kinda need you to criticize this list by commenting:
20. D’Prince | Net Worth: $4.7 Million Dollars
D’Prince, the younger brother to Mavin Records founder and CEO Don Jazzy is currently the 20th richest musician in Nigeria.
He was born Charles Enebeli on the 23rd of October, 1989. D’Prince has shaken the music industry with a couple of hit singles and has been nominated for musical awards in the country.
Till this day, his fans run into millions, and he joins the clique of artistes that have signed multimillion naira endorsement deals with mobile network provider, MTN.