- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Mr. P Top list of Richest Nigerian Musicians in 2018
Nigerian musicians in large numbers are earning millions off the music industry, most especially the ones with unique styles and ideas. Here is a list of Richest Nigerian Musicians that are getting a lot of opportunities as public figures.
People love music, especially in a country where things aren’t too easy, the people will go a long way to get themselves entertained; and a huge part of entertainment in Nigeria is music.
Out of the reigning wealthy battalion of Nigerian musicians, here’s a list of the top 20 richest musicians in Nigeria, I kinda need you to criticize this list by commenting:
20. D’Prince | Net Worth: $4.7 Million Dollars
D’Prince, the younger brother to Mavin Records founder and CEO Don Jazzy is currently the 20th richest musician in Nigeria.
He was born Charles Enebeli on the 23rd of October, 1989. D’Prince has shaken the music industry with a couple of hit singles and has been nominated for musical awards in the country.
Till this day, his fans run into millions, and he joins the clique of artistes that have signed multimillion naira endorsement deals with mobile network provider, MTN.