- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Mr. P Top list of Richest Nigerian Musicians in 2018
Nigerian musicians in large numbers are earning millions off the music industry, most especially the ones with unique styles and ideas. Here is a list of Richest Nigerian Musicians that are getting a lot of opportunities as public figures.
People love music, especially in a country where things aren’t too easy, the people will go a long way to get themselves entertained; and a huge part of entertainment in Nigeria is music.
Out of the reigning wealthy battalion of Nigerian musicians, here’s a list of the top 20 richest musicians in Nigeria, I kinda need you to criticize this list by commenting:
20. D’Prince | Net Worth: $4.7 Million Dollars
D’Prince, the younger brother to Mavin Records founder and CEO Don Jazzy is currently the 20th richest musician in Nigeria.
He was born Charles Enebeli on the 23rd of October, 1989. D’Prince has shaken the music industry with a couple of hit singles and has been nominated for musical awards in the country.
Till this day, his fans run into millions, and he joins the clique of artistes that have signed multimillion naira endorsement deals with mobile network provider, MTN.