- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
- Boat carrying election results, INEC officials capsizes in Delta State; 12 missing
Mr. P Top list of Richest Nigerian Musicians in 2018
Nigerian musicians in large numbers are earning millions off the music industry, most especially the ones with unique styles and ideas. Here is a list of Richest Nigerian Musicians that are getting a lot of opportunities as public figures.
People love music, especially in a country where things aren’t too easy, the people will go a long way to get themselves entertained; and a huge part of entertainment in Nigeria is music.
Out of the reigning wealthy battalion of Nigerian musicians, here’s a list of the top 20 richest musicians in Nigeria, I kinda need you to criticize this list by commenting:
20. D’Prince | Net Worth: $4.7 Million Dollars
D’Prince, the younger brother to Mavin Records founder and CEO Don Jazzy is currently the 20th richest musician in Nigeria.
He was born Charles Enebeli on the 23rd of October, 1989. D’Prince has shaken the music industry with a couple of hit singles and has been nominated for musical awards in the country.
Till this day, his fans run into millions, and he joins the clique of artistes that have signed multimillion naira endorsement deals with mobile network provider, MTN.