- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
- Court nullifies Omo-Agege’s suspension by Senate, says its unconstitutional
- Court jails Popular SAN, Joseph Nwobike in Lagos over justice perversion
- Bomb explodes at Ohanaeze Ndigbo President’s home in enugu
- Photos: Suicide bombers attacks Mosque in Borno, killed at least 5, injured many
- Thugs attacks Abia APC Secretariat, cart away valuables (Photos)
- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
50cent hints at getting $80million for a new movie
American rapper, 50cent has been involved in quite a lot of movies and TV series lately.
He’s just shared a new update hinting that he’s just secured $80million to shoot another movie.
He shared the photo above with the caption, ‘l told these two guys. just give me the money for this movie l have it’s amazing, they said what’s the budget. l said 80 mill they looked at each other then said yeah we can do it’.
The rapper earlier revealed that he’s working something big.