- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
50cent hints at getting $80million for a new movie
American rapper, 50cent has been involved in quite a lot of movies and TV series lately.
He’s just shared a new update hinting that he’s just secured $80million to shoot another movie.
He shared the photo above with the caption, ‘l told these two guys. just give me the money for this movie l have it’s amazing, they said what’s the budget. l said 80 mill they looked at each other then said yeah we can do it’.
The rapper earlier revealed that he’s working something big.