- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
50cent hints at getting $80million for a new movie
American rapper, 50cent has been involved in quite a lot of movies and TV series lately.
He’s just shared a new update hinting that he’s just secured $80million to shoot another movie.
He shared the photo above with the caption, ‘l told these two guys. just give me the money for this movie l have it’s amazing, they said what’s the budget. l said 80 mill they looked at each other then said yeah we can do it’.
The rapper earlier revealed that he’s working something big.