- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
50cent hints at getting $80million for a new movie
American rapper, 50cent has been involved in quite a lot of movies and TV series lately.
He’s just shared a new update hinting that he’s just secured $80million to shoot another movie.
He shared the photo above with the caption, ‘l told these two guys. just give me the money for this movie l have it’s amazing, they said what’s the budget. l said 80 mill they looked at each other then said yeah we can do it’.
The rapper earlier revealed that he’s working something big.