- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
- I’ve been pushed out — Senate President, Saraki, says as he dumps APC for PDP
Yahoo Boy Allegation: PDP Chieftain, Deji Adeyanju not done with Hushpuppi, challenges him to a debate in EFCC office
Deji Adeyanju challenges Hush Puppi to a debate in front of EFCC office.
Two days ago, politician Deji Adeyanju called on the EFCC to investigate the source of wealth of flamboyant Instagram celebrity, Hush Puppi.
Deji made the appeal while reacting to the arrest of 12 suspected internet fraudsters in Lagos last week. His tweet suggested that Hush Puppi was an internet fraudster aka ”Yahoo Yahoo boy”. Read here.
Hush Puppi on his social media yesterday said all those asking EFCC to investigate him will be killed by Ogun, a yoruba diety. He also said he would soon denounce his citizenship as a Nigerian.
Deji has now replied Hushpuppi. According to the politician, it is only those that steal from other people that get killed by Ogun.
See his reply which he posted on twitter below