- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Yahoo Boy Allegation: PDP Chieftain, Deji Adeyanju not done with Hushpuppi, challenges him to a debate in EFCC office
Deji Adeyanju challenges Hush Puppi to a debate in front of EFCC office.
Two days ago, politician Deji Adeyanju called on the EFCC to investigate the source of wealth of flamboyant Instagram celebrity, Hush Puppi.
Deji made the appeal while reacting to the arrest of 12 suspected internet fraudsters in Lagos last week. His tweet suggested that Hush Puppi was an internet fraudster aka ”Yahoo Yahoo boy”. Read here.
Hush Puppi on his social media yesterday said all those asking EFCC to investigate him will be killed by Ogun, a yoruba diety. He also said he would soon denounce his citizenship as a Nigerian.
Deji has now replied Hushpuppi. According to the politician, it is only those that steal from other people that get killed by Ogun.
See his reply which he posted on twitter below