- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
Nollywood actress, Aisha Abimbola aka ‘Omoge Campus’ who died of breast cancer on May 16th in Canada has been buried.
The funeral took place in Canada yesterday May 17th. The 46-year old pretty actress died of breast cancer on May 16th in Canada where she was undergoing treatment.
Her family members and friends were at the burial ceremony.
Though she had converted to Christianity during her lifetime, the 46 year old actress was buried according to Islamic rights with family members and close friends in attendance.
May her soul rest in peace, Amen. Her colleague in the industry, Lola Alao, shared photos from the burial on her Instagram page. See photos below..
Watch video from the funeral below..
Continue to see more photos below.