- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
I’ll report you to Davido — Fayose’s aide threatens Dele Momodu
Gov. Fayose’s aide, Lere Olayinka and Dele Momodu drag each other on Facebook over a controversial post.
Lere vows to report Dele Momodu to Davido who earlier dissed him in a hit song, Osinachi remix, where Davido featured Humblesmith.
The drama started when Media mogul, Dele Momodu shared a throwback video of some civil servants prostrating and kneeling on the floor begging Governor Ayo Fayose who stormed the state secretariat and discovered they were late for work. Watch below…
The Special Assistant to Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, found the video very distastateful since the state governorship election is around the corner and the video will put Fayose and his annointed candidate, his deputy Professor Eleka, in bad light.
Lere posted a photo of Dele Momodu on a bed and wrote
”See how @DeleMomodu is messing himself up on Instagram. Just the way this buffon called Dele Momodu campaigned for Calamity Buhari, he is also campaigning for Failure Fayemi. Olofo somebody”
Dele Momodu did not find Lere’s comment funny and so he fired at him in his comment section. They had an exchange of words with Lere threatening to report Momodu to singer Davido.
See their exchanges below