- 2 confirmed killed, many ijured as plywood falls from Container on Ojuelegba bridge in Lagos
- 2019: Makarfi declares interest in presidency under PDP
- Offa Robbery: Another wanted suspect arrested
- Osinbajo escape death as chopper make emergency landing in Abuja
- Kogi director Haruna David slumps, dies in office
- One feared dead, former Reps member, Opeyemi Bamidele shot at Ado-Ekiti APC secretariat during reception for Kayode Fayemi
- Breaking: IPOB disowns sit-at-home order, tells Ndigbo to ignore Chika Edoziem group
- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
How my marriage to Kenny Saint Brown ruined my career – Eddy Remedy
Singer Eddy Remedy has shed more light on how his failed marriage to Keny Saint brown ruined his music career.
Speaking with Sunday Scoop, Eddy said;
“I don’t have any low point apart from my failed marriage. Things were going fine for me until I started having problems with my marriage.
It was possible I could have saved it if I had put in more effort but I am also human. Right now, I have grown and I know we all make mistakes as humans.
I made my mistakes and she (Kenny Saint Best) must have made hers too. Do you think anyone is perfect?”
“For years, I did not put out songs. You would remember that my marriage was in trouble and I broke down emotionally.
My doctor didn’t want me to get back to work because of my state of health and mind.
“I lost my marriage and my kids were not with me as well. I had to take a break for my health and my children because different stories were written about me and I didn’t want my kids to grow up with that tension.
Even though my music suffered, it was very important for me to take a break at that time.”