- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
“Nike no get my size” – Davido’s hypeman Special Spesh laments about his inability to get the latest Nigerian jersey
Davido’s hype man, Spesh, lamented over the impossibility to get his own size of the Nigerian jersey.
He’s always been known for talking too much and trolling people but this time he had to troll himself for being to fat that even Nike couldn’t waste their material on only one person’s size.
Davido, Phyno and other celebrities consoled him.
Spesh posted this photo on snapchat as he trolls himself.
The Nigerian official jersey for the upcoming world cup has caused a stir recently. The captivating design has won a lot of people over with manufacturers Nike selling out over 3 million in an hour!