- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
“Nike no get my size” – Davido’s hypeman Special Spesh laments about his inability to get the latest Nigerian jersey
Davido’s hype man, Spesh, lamented over the impossibility to get his own size of the Nigerian jersey.
He’s always been known for talking too much and trolling people but this time he had to troll himself for being to fat that even Nike couldn’t waste their material on only one person’s size.
Davido, Phyno and other celebrities consoled him.
Spesh posted this photo on snapchat as he trolls himself.
The Nigerian official jersey for the upcoming world cup has caused a stir recently. The captivating design has won a lot of people over with manufacturers Nike selling out over 3 million in an hour!