- 2019: Makarfi declares interest in presidency under PDP
- Offa Robbery: Another wanted suspect arrested
- Osinbajo escape death as chopper make emergency landing in Abuja
- Kogi director Haruna David slumps, dies in office
- One feared dead, former Reps member, Opeyemi Bamidele shot at Ado-Ekiti APC secretariat during reception for Kayode Fayemi
- Breaking: IPOB disowns sit-at-home order, tells Ndigbo to ignore Chika Edoziem group
- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
“Nike no get my size” – Davido’s hypeman Special Spesh laments about his inability to get the latest Nigerian jersey
Davido’s hype man, Spesh, lamented over the impossibility to get his own size of the Nigerian jersey.
He’s always been known for talking too much and trolling people but this time he had to troll himself for being to fat that even Nike couldn’t waste their material on only one person’s size.
Davido, Phyno and other celebrities consoled him.
Spesh posted this photo on snapchat as he trolls himself.
The Nigerian official jersey for the upcoming world cup has caused a stir recently. The captivating design has won a lot of people over with manufacturers Nike selling out over 3 million in an hour!