- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
“Nike no get my size” – Davido’s hypeman Special Spesh laments about his inability to get the latest Nigerian jersey
Davido’s hype man, Spesh, lamented over the impossibility to get his own size of the Nigerian jersey.
He’s always been known for talking too much and trolling people but this time he had to troll himself for being to fat that even Nike couldn’t waste their material on only one person’s size.
Davido, Phyno and other celebrities consoled him.
Spesh posted this photo on snapchat as he trolls himself.
The Nigerian official jersey for the upcoming world cup has caused a stir recently. The captivating design has won a lot of people over with manufacturers Nike selling out over 3 million in an hour!