- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
“Nike no get my size” – Davido’s hypeman Special Spesh laments about his inability to get the latest Nigerian jersey
Davido’s hype man, Spesh, lamented over the impossibility to get his own size of the Nigerian jersey.
He’s always been known for talking too much and trolling people but this time he had to troll himself for being to fat that even Nike couldn’t waste their material on only one person’s size.
Davido, Phyno and other celebrities consoled him.
Spesh posted this photo on snapchat as he trolls himself.
The Nigerian official jersey for the upcoming world cup has caused a stir recently. The captivating design has won a lot of people over with manufacturers Nike selling out over 3 million in an hour!