- Ekiti Election Result: Fayemi wins as overall result emerge online
- World Cup: For the first time since 1990 England qualifies for semi-finals after beating Sweden 2-0
- Former CBN governor, Adamu Ciroma is dead
- Court orders NASS to begin impeachment process against Buhari
- Gunmen shot seven policemen dead in Abuja
- Arms Deal: Court grants Dasuki N200m bail after 30 months of detention in DSS Custody
- Another tanker fire accident along Suleja-Minna road, five confirmed injured
- Another Nigerian Celebrity, Deacon Famous, loses son
- Angry youths take over Plateau Government House over Killings, violent protests turn bloody
- Plateau Killings: Commissioner of Police sacked with immediate effect
7 Different Hijab Styles For The Fashionable Muslim Woman
Hijab is basically a head cover worn by Muslim women . With the fashion trends of today, styling a hijab can be done a trendy and stylish way.
There are so many beautiful ways to simply style your Hijab. The wearing of Hijab in the Muslim religion means a way of showing modesty and this is an essential part of any Muslim woman’s wardrobe especially during this fast.
Here are a few beautiful ones
1. You can use colours also
2. So beautiful!
3. Beautiful but decent
4. Divine in all white.
5. You can try this too
6. Mix it up with some jewellry
7. This is so stylish