- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
- Nigerian ambassador to Qatar, Abdullahi Wase is dead
- Photos from Nasarawa gas explosion
- 2019: Atiku escape mob action after submitting PDP nomination forms
- Photos of 3 APC LG chairman killed in auto crash in Saudi Arabia
- 2019: Saraki, Jonathan in closed door meeting
- Nollywood loses another actress, Uduak Akrah
- Nollywood loses another Veteran Actor, Chike Osuji
7 Different Hijab Styles For The Fashionable Muslim Woman
Hijab is basically a head cover worn by Muslim women . With the fashion trends of today, styling a hijab can be done a trendy and stylish way.
There are so many beautiful ways to simply style your Hijab. The wearing of Hijab in the Muslim religion means a way of showing modesty and this is an essential part of any Muslim woman’s wardrobe especially during this fast.
Here are a few beautiful ones
1. You can use colours also
2. So beautiful!
3. Beautiful but decent
4. Divine in all white.
5. You can try this too
6. Mix it up with some jewellry
7. This is so stylish