- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
Innoson wins GTB at Supreme Court, to get N12Bn within 14 Days
The Chairman of Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma, on Thursday floored the Guarantee Trust Bank, GTB, at the Supreme Court.
This was as the apex court ordered the management of GTB to pay Chukwuma a sum of N12 billion within 14 days.
According to a statement released on Thursday by Cornel Osigwe, Innoson Group’s head of corporate communications, the court struck out the motion for stay of execution of the Enugu court of appeal division’s order that GT Bank pays N6 billion into an interest yielding account.