- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
Innoson wins GTB at Supreme Court, to get N12Bn within 14 Days
The Chairman of Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma, on Thursday floored the Guarantee Trust Bank, GTB, at the Supreme Court.
This was as the apex court ordered the management of GTB to pay Chukwuma a sum of N12 billion within 14 days.
According to a statement released on Thursday by Cornel Osigwe, Innoson Group’s head of corporate communications, the court struck out the motion for stay of execution of the Enugu court of appeal division’s order that GT Bank pays N6 billion into an interest yielding account.