- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Innoson wins GTB at Supreme Court, to get N12Bn within 14 Days
The Chairman of Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma, on Thursday floored the Guarantee Trust Bank, GTB, at the Supreme Court.
This was as the apex court ordered the management of GTB to pay Chukwuma a sum of N12 billion within 14 days.
According to a statement released on Thursday by Cornel Osigwe, Innoson Group’s head of corporate communications, the court struck out the motion for stay of execution of the Enugu court of appeal division’s order that GT Bank pays N6 billion into an interest yielding account.