- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Linda Ikeji set to move out of her N450million Banana Island mansion (Photos)
Nigeria’s richest blogger and soon to be mum, Linda Ikeji is finally set to move out of her N450million Banana Island mansion.
When Linda Ikeji moved into the mansion in 2016, she clearly stated that the only condition that will move out of it is when she finds a husband.
“Living in the house with my family. When I marry, I will move out! *sad face*..lol” she said back then.
Well she is moving out now and she gave the hint on her Instagram page earlier today.
Choosing to ignore the rumours filtering around concerning her alleged baby daddy Sholaye Jeremy, Linda Ikeji who has already ordered a Bentley in arrival of the birth of her son, shared photos of her bedroom and toilet with the captions
“My room! Gosh, not looking forward to leaving it! How do you walk away from a bathroom this huge? Let me come and go and cry and then come back! 😩😩”