- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
A video and photos of the flooded school were shared by Cool FM radio station on Wednesday on their Twitter handle. The radio station wrote; “Itedo Grammar School, Lekki Phase 1 students seen in class.
“How can children learn like this?” as it shared the photos and video.
The video showed the flooded school and students, who were trying to sweep away the water, that had taken over the corridors of their classrooms.
Since the emergence of the visuals, Twitter users have been calling on the government, both at the state and local level to remedy the situation. Some even called on the church, that is reportedly close to the school to lend a helping hand.
See the video and photos below:
See some photos from the scene below.