- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
- Breaking: Tribunal strikes out petition challenging Faleke’s victory
- Just in: Ondo Assembly sacks interim council chairmen
- BREAKING: Senate adjourns plenary for 2 weeks
- Breaking: PDP, Atiku seek tribunal’s permission to inspect INEC’s server
In some photos, which have since gone viral, the prophet wrapped his pet snake around a cross made in the shape of a cobra head.
He also placed the snake in the middle of the communion which was later distributed to members to eat and drink.
Lesego’s members seemed to have no issues with the eerie reptile’s presence and partook in the communion allegedly blessed by the snake.
Daniel had, in the past, made his members eat grass and drink petrol.
Prophet Lesego Daniel is the founder of the Rabboni Centre Ministries in South Africa.
See the photos below: