- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
Olajumoke Looks Lovely In Green Dress On Excursion To Badagry
Olajumoke Orisaguna, who rose to fame after walking into a photoshoot by TY Bello, went on excursion to historic sites in the town of Badagry on Thursday.
The former breadseller turned model/actress looked absolutely beautiful in a green dress as she posed beside historical monuments. The dress displayed her lovely physique which brought her into the limelight. Her long legs were also on display.
More photos below.