- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
Talented Nigerian singer, Simi has said in an interview, she is not dating fellow artiste, Falz, saying she never made such a claim.
Simi disclosed this in a new episode of ‘Talk Talk’ on Wazobia Max.
According to the “JAMB QUESTION” crooner, she and Falz have never been in a relationship.
“I’m not dating Falz. I was not dating Falz. I never said I was dating Falz.”
it was rumored that Simi and the “jeje” crooner were dating after the duo did a lot of songs and music videos together.
But now that she has clarified the rumor, their fans might be disappointed as the duo look good together.