- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
- Masked policemen whisk Dino Melaye away from hospital
American model, Kate Upton, voted the sexiest woman in the world
Kate Upton has been named the sexiest woman in the world by Maxim magazine.
Kate succeeds last year’s winner Hailey Baldwin to win the coveted title which has previously been held by the likes of supermodel Stella Maxwell and singer Taylor Swift.
Kate, a 25-year-old model and actress, graced the cover of the latest issue of Maxim magazine in a show-stopping desert shoot.
After being told of her victory, Kate told Maxim: “You know, I work really hard on myself – on feeling good, working out, being strong. Being number one on the Hot 100 is a little reward for all of the hard work.”
Kate went on to describe travelling to Israel for the Maxim shoot as “one of my bucket-list trips.”