- 2 confirmed killed, many ijured as plywood falls from Container on Ojuelegba bridge in Lagos
- 2019: Makarfi declares interest in presidency under PDP
- Offa Robbery: Another wanted suspect arrested
- Osinbajo escape death as chopper make emergency landing in Abuja
- Kogi director Haruna David slumps, dies in office
- One feared dead, former Reps member, Opeyemi Bamidele shot at Ado-Ekiti APC secretariat during reception for Kayode Fayemi
- Breaking: IPOB disowns sit-at-home order, tells Ndigbo to ignore Chika Edoziem group
- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
American model, Kate Upton, voted the sexiest woman in the world
Kate Upton has been named the sexiest woman in the world by Maxim magazine.
Kate succeeds last year’s winner Hailey Baldwin to win the coveted title which has previously been held by the likes of supermodel Stella Maxwell and singer Taylor Swift.
Kate, a 25-year-old model and actress, graced the cover of the latest issue of Maxim magazine in a show-stopping desert shoot.
After being told of her victory, Kate told Maxim: “You know, I work really hard on myself – on feeling good, working out, being strong. Being number one on the Hot 100 is a little reward for all of the hard work.”
Kate went on to describe travelling to Israel for the Maxim shoot as “one of my bucket-list trips.”