- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
American model, Kate Upton, voted the sexiest woman in the world
Kate Upton has been named the sexiest woman in the world by Maxim magazine.
Kate succeeds last year’s winner Hailey Baldwin to win the coveted title which has previously been held by the likes of supermodel Stella Maxwell and singer Taylor Swift.
Kate, a 25-year-old model and actress, graced the cover of the latest issue of Maxim magazine in a show-stopping desert shoot.
After being told of her victory, Kate told Maxim: “You know, I work really hard on myself – on feeling good, working out, being strong. Being number one on the Hot 100 is a little reward for all of the hard work.”
Kate went on to describe travelling to Israel for the Maxim shoot as “one of my bucket-list trips.”