- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
American model, Kate Upton, voted the sexiest woman in the world
Kate Upton has been named the sexiest woman in the world by Maxim magazine.
Kate succeeds last year’s winner Hailey Baldwin to win the coveted title which has previously been held by the likes of supermodel Stella Maxwell and singer Taylor Swift.
Kate, a 25-year-old model and actress, graced the cover of the latest issue of Maxim magazine in a show-stopping desert shoot.
After being told of her victory, Kate told Maxim: “You know, I work really hard on myself – on feeling good, working out, being strong. Being number one on the Hot 100 is a little reward for all of the hard work.”
Kate went on to describe travelling to Israel for the Maxim shoot as “one of my bucket-list trips.”