- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Two days ago, we reported about an alleged breakup between Yvonne Nelson and the father of her baby, Jamie Roberts after it emerged they unfollowed each other and deleted their photos of themselves on Instagram.
Well, the Ghanaian actress has now denied the break-up reports with her babydaddy in an interview with Ghana’s Peace FM Online.
She explained that the accusations that they have both unfollowed each other on Instagram and other social media handles are not true.
Yvonne Nelson denies break up rumours with babydaddy Jamie RobertsAccording to her, they have never followed each other on social media so that can’t be a reason enough to spark break-up rumors.
Yvonne and Jamie have been in a relationship for about two years welcomed their first child, a baby girl named Ryn in October 2017.