- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
Two days ago, we reported about an alleged breakup between Yvonne Nelson and the father of her baby, Jamie Roberts after it emerged they unfollowed each other and deleted their photos of themselves on Instagram.
Well, the Ghanaian actress has now denied the break-up reports with her babydaddy in an interview with Ghana’s Peace FM Online.
She explained that the accusations that they have both unfollowed each other on Instagram and other social media handles are not true.
Yvonne Nelson denies break up rumours with babydaddy Jamie RobertsAccording to her, they have never followed each other on social media so that can’t be a reason enough to spark break-up rumors.
Yvonne and Jamie have been in a relationship for about two years welcomed their first child, a baby girl named Ryn in October 2017.