- 2019: Makarfi declares interest in presidency under PDP
- Offa Robbery: Another wanted suspect arrested
- Osinbajo escape death as chopper make emergency landing in Abuja
- Kogi director Haruna David slumps, dies in office
- One feared dead, former Reps member, Opeyemi Bamidele shot at Ado-Ekiti APC secretariat during reception for Kayode Fayemi
- Breaking: IPOB disowns sit-at-home order, tells Ndigbo to ignore Chika Edoziem group
- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
Two days ago, we reported about an alleged breakup between Yvonne Nelson and the father of her baby, Jamie Roberts after it emerged they unfollowed each other and deleted their photos of themselves on Instagram.
Well, the Ghanaian actress has now denied the break-up reports with her babydaddy in an interview with Ghana’s Peace FM Online.
She explained that the accusations that they have both unfollowed each other on Instagram and other social media handles are not true.
Yvonne Nelson denies break up rumours with babydaddy Jamie RobertsAccording to her, they have never followed each other on social media so that can’t be a reason enough to spark break-up rumors.
Yvonne and Jamie have been in a relationship for about two years welcomed their first child, a baby girl named Ryn in October 2017.