- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
Two days ago, we reported about an alleged breakup between Yvonne Nelson and the father of her baby, Jamie Roberts after it emerged they unfollowed each other and deleted their photos of themselves on Instagram.
Well, the Ghanaian actress has now denied the break-up reports with her babydaddy in an interview with Ghana’s Peace FM Online.
She explained that the accusations that they have both unfollowed each other on Instagram and other social media handles are not true.
Yvonne Nelson denies break up rumours with babydaddy Jamie RobertsAccording to her, they have never followed each other on social media so that can’t be a reason enough to spark break-up rumors.
Yvonne and Jamie have been in a relationship for about two years welcomed their first child, a baby girl named Ryn in October 2017.