- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
Kemi Afolabi was born in Lagos. She is a Nigerian actress, film producer, and a script writer that features in indigenous Yoruba movies. She hails from Ogun state, southwest Nigeria, attended her primary and secondary education at A-Z International School and Our Lady of Apostles School, respectively. Kemi graduated from University of Lagos with a degree in Law, LL.B (Hons).
She have featured in many movies such as Tijo Terin, Oyinade, Ebitani, Oro Abere and many others.
Kemi got married to her husband who is based in UK and they have a daughter.
She often posts lovely photos with her daughter on her instagram page. Here are the most adorable mother-daughter moments from Kemi and her beautiful daughter: