- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
BNaija: Leo Publicly Announces His Relationship With Ceec
With many ‘ships’ sailing since the end of the Double Wahala edition of the Big Brother Naija show, it seems another ship has taken off and this looks like one ship that will leave many tongues wagging.
Leo Babatunde Dasilva has hinted that he is in a blooming relationship with former housemate Ceec who was once the only woman that mattered to Tobi Bakre.
Since the end of the show, there have been reasons to believe that the two housemates are up to something. Crawling in each others comment section, hanging out together, launching events together, their fans have cheered them on waiting for them to come out.
In a Tweet earlier today, Leo had said that while everyone is waiting for the ship to ‘sail’, they already took the faster route which is to fly. Recall that Leo was the man Alex fell in love with in the house, while Ceece was with Tobi… With this move, there has been a complete switch!