- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
“I was too hard on Ifu Ennada” — CDQ asserts
Rapper CDQ has again opened up on the issue between him and BBNaija housemate Ifu Ennada.
In an interview he had with Planet TV, the rapper said he was too hard on her.
CDQ could be heard saying; I went so hard on her and that was why i apologized, i just do things based on my conscience, based on how it comes to me so i don’t care how anybody feels …
I knew her just once, as a matter of fact so when i saw that thing, i had to crack my brain and my brother reminded me..