- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
Bishop Oyedepo rejoices as a dead church member is brought back to life
Yesterday, news made headlines on a man who was allegedly raised from the dead after he was prayed for by his sister and other members of her church.
The story which was shared by the lady who is a member of the Living Faith Church, a ministry headed by popular pastor Bishop David Oyedepo.
Following the testimony, Bishop David Oyedepo, who is being given credit for the miracle, took to the pulpit to praise God for the miracle done through his church.
He pointed out that the boy was raised to life by “Jesus that David Oyedepo serves”.
He also used the opportunity to pray for members that everything dead in their lives will come back to life.
In case you missed the story, read what she shared below:
I have come to return all the glory to God for His faithfulness and validating his mandate upon this commission. I am a Cell minister, my Younger Brother in University of Calabar called to inform that our Younger Brother schooling in Auchi Polytechnic was confirmed dead on the 13th of May 2018 and his body deposited in the mortuary.
Being worried and dismayed I contacted my Home cell provider, who shouted “He can’t be dead and I responded Amen.
He gathered his household to join us and we began to pray fervently on KINGDOM ADVANCEMENT for about 2 hours that night. And there after we joined Canaanland via DOMI radio for the Covenant hour of prayer.
The next day my brother travelled to Auchi, on arrival late in the night he went straight to the mortuary and saw his Younger brother’s lifeless body. The mortuary attendant consoling Him reminding him that he came too late because he was injected for embalmment over 24hours ago. He then whispered to the ear of the lifeless body ” Jesus is here, arise!”. Nothing happened, he whispered again and said, “IN THE NAME OF THE GOD OF BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO, WAKE UP!
And in the next second, the dead brother sneezed out a thick blood and got up to the amazement of the mortuary attendant.
About 68 SOULS gave their lives to Christ instantly. To God be the Glory.