- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Bishop Oyedepo rejoices as a dead church member is brought back to life
Yesterday, news made headlines on a man who was allegedly raised from the dead after he was prayed for by his sister and other members of her church.
The story which was shared by the lady who is a member of the Living Faith Church, a ministry headed by popular pastor Bishop David Oyedepo.
Following the testimony, Bishop David Oyedepo, who is being given credit for the miracle, took to the pulpit to praise God for the miracle done through his church.
He pointed out that the boy was raised to life by “Jesus that David Oyedepo serves”.
He also used the opportunity to pray for members that everything dead in their lives will come back to life.
In case you missed the story, read what she shared below:
I have come to return all the glory to God for His faithfulness and validating his mandate upon this commission. I am a Cell minister, my Younger Brother in University of Calabar called to inform that our Younger Brother schooling in Auchi Polytechnic was confirmed dead on the 13th of May 2018 and his body deposited in the mortuary.
Being worried and dismayed I contacted my Home cell provider, who shouted “He can’t be dead and I responded Amen.
He gathered his household to join us and we began to pray fervently on KINGDOM ADVANCEMENT for about 2 hours that night. And there after we joined Canaanland via DOMI radio for the Covenant hour of prayer.
The next day my brother travelled to Auchi, on arrival late in the night he went straight to the mortuary and saw his Younger brother’s lifeless body. The mortuary attendant consoling Him reminding him that he came too late because he was injected for embalmment over 24hours ago. He then whispered to the ear of the lifeless body ” Jesus is here, arise!”. Nothing happened, he whispered again and said, “IN THE NAME OF THE GOD OF BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO, WAKE UP!
And in the next second, the dead brother sneezed out a thick blood and got up to the amazement of the mortuary attendant.
About 68 SOULS gave their lives to Christ instantly. To God be the Glory.