- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
LASEMA Gives Update On Unidentified Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon
The Lagos State Emergency Management Agency yesterday said there had not been any concrete information regarding the alleged suicide on the Third Mainland Bridge lagoon in Lagos.
It would be recalled that there is news about a lady who packed her car on the Third Mainland Bridge at about 6pm on June 10 and jumped into the lagoon.
The General Manager of LASEMA, Adesina Tiamiyu, who spoke in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria in Lagos, appealed to the public for relevant information regarding the incident.
Tiamiyu said: “Anybody with useful information of any missing person should report to the nearest police station or any office of the agency.”
He said such information would give the agency the hint on the incident.
He said: “We are still carrying out our search and rescue at the lagoon.
“Both the Marine Police and the Lagos State Waterway Authority are still there to see if there is any floating body.”
Tiamiyu said the owner of the Ford Explorer Sports Utility Van trending on the social media had nothing to do with the incident.
“He was only trying to help. He and his wife are okay,” he said.
The Lagos State Police Command had earlier on Monday said it had commenced investigation into the report that an unidentified lady allegedly parked her car on the Third Mainland Bridge and jumped into the lagoon.