- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
Nabila Fash Slams Women Stalking On Her Husband Oritse Femi
Nabila on a hot fight with ladies stalker.
Nabila Fashwho was married to a respected Nigerian celebrity Oritse femi, recently took to her Instagram page to slam some ladies who are ‘stalking’ on her husband.
She wrote on how lot of girls refused to escort her husband back once he was still an upcoming Nigerian musician.
in line with her, they thought he sounded like associate agbero. But currently that his appearance is of higher esteem, they keep causing him messages via his DM’s on social media.
She conjointly wrote on however she cannot stoop thus low to raise a devotee (a girl hanging around musicians and alternative celebrities) what she is doing together with her man.
see her post below.