- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
Nabila Fash Slams Women Stalking On Her Husband Oritse Femi
Nabila on a hot fight with ladies stalker.
Nabila Fashwho was married to a respected Nigerian celebrity Oritse femi, recently took to her Instagram page to slam some ladies who are ‘stalking’ on her husband.
She wrote on how lot of girls refused to escort her husband back once he was still an upcoming Nigerian musician.
in line with her, they thought he sounded like associate agbero. But currently that his appearance is of higher esteem, they keep causing him messages via his DM’s on social media.
She conjointly wrote on however she cannot stoop thus low to raise a devotee (a girl hanging around musicians and alternative celebrities) what she is doing together with her man.
see her post below.