- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
3rd Mainland suicide: Woman who allegedly committed ‘suicide’ finally speaks
Two days ago, there was a video of people gathered at 3rd Mainland bridge, Lagos, and it was alleged that someone jumped into the lagoon.
The next day, photos of a Texas-based Nigerian lady, Toyin, went viral from a particular social media handle and later escalated to news outlets and blogs, as the lady that committed suicide.
The person even shared her private conversations with her lover and also their nude photos.
The woman has now taken to her Instagram page to debunk the rumour that she is dead.
She shared the above photo and wrote;
“Am alive, and I will leave long on earth 🌏 #Emi ki yio ku iku kan biko se yiye #love#yall”