- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
3rd Mainland suicide: Woman who allegedly committed ‘suicide’ finally speaks
Two days ago, there was a video of people gathered at 3rd Mainland bridge, Lagos, and it was alleged that someone jumped into the lagoon.
The next day, photos of a Texas-based Nigerian lady, Toyin, went viral from a particular social media handle and later escalated to news outlets and blogs, as the lady that committed suicide.
The person even shared her private conversations with her lover and also their nude photos.
The woman has now taken to her Instagram page to debunk the rumour that she is dead.
She shared the above photo and wrote;
“Am alive, and I will leave long on earth 🌏 #Emi ki yio ku iku kan biko se yiye #love#yall”