- 2019: Makarfi declares interest in presidency under PDP
- Offa Robbery: Another wanted suspect arrested
- Osinbajo escape death as chopper make emergency landing in Abuja
- Kogi director Haruna David slumps, dies in office
- One feared dead, former Reps member, Opeyemi Bamidele shot at Ado-Ekiti APC secretariat during reception for Kayode Fayemi
- Breaking: IPOB disowns sit-at-home order, tells Ndigbo to ignore Chika Edoziem group
- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
3rd Mainland suicide: Woman who allegedly committed ‘suicide’ finally speaks
Two days ago, there was a video of people gathered at 3rd Mainland bridge, Lagos, and it was alleged that someone jumped into the lagoon.
The next day, photos of a Texas-based Nigerian lady, Toyin, went viral from a particular social media handle and later escalated to news outlets and blogs, as the lady that committed suicide.
The person even shared her private conversations with her lover and also their nude photos.
The woman has now taken to her Instagram page to debunk the rumour that she is dead.
She shared the above photo and wrote;
“Am alive, and I will leave long on earth 🌏 #Emi ki yio ku iku kan biko se yiye #love#yall”