- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
- Masked policemen whisk Dino Melaye away from hospital
9 Nigerian Celebrities Will Make You Want To Go Natural
Natural hair is the latest for Nigerian ladies as you can hardly ignore the beauty of that fro and how it totally stands out.
So far, the rate at which women purchase relaxer has grossly reduced. Just in case, you are yet to join the community of ‘naturals’, these Nigerian celebrities will make you have a change of mind.
1. Chioma Chukwuka
Beautiful actress, Chioma Chukwuka has been nurturing her hair just like she would a child since 2014 and so far, it shows her hard work has indeed paid her.
She loves wears her hair in twists or twist-outs.
2. Beverly Naya
If you haven’t fall in love with Beverly over her crisp British accent, then you will with her rich natural hair. She loves the Mohawk style.
3. Nse Ikpe Etim
Nse is an all round naturalista – from hair care to skin care. She consistently schools her followers on the kind of natural products they need to have a flawless skin. Nse loves to flaunt her fro.
4. Yvonne Jegede
Yvonne is one beautiful naturalista who also loves to flaunt her fro or tie it in a high bun.
5. Omoni Oboli
Omoni who can easily be referred to as the queen of naturals loves to rock her hair in different amazing styles from updo to flat twists.
6. Adesua Etomi
Banky W’s wife, Adesua is a faithful naturalista. she sure does glow with the up do.
7. Mbong Amata
The single mother of one loves to wear her natural in locs.
8. Chimamanda Adichie
Feminist and author, Chimamanda is a proud naturalista who will gladly flaunt her afro anywhere, anytime.
9. Olori Supergal
Ajibade Oluwatosin, Blogger commonly known as Olori super gal has full natural hair which she always wears as afro.