Actor Tayo Amokade “Ijebu” Escapes Death As Fire Guts Hotel Room In Ikeja Lagos

1

Nollywood funny man, Tayo Amokade popularly called Ijebu escaped death in Ikeja Lagos last night.

The actor returned to his hotel room from a movie set last night only to rush out again when the room’s AC unit suddenly caught fire.

In a video he shared on the social media few hours ago, good Samaritans were seen pouring water on the malfunctioning AC unit.

The actor survived with no injury even as the fire destroyed the entire hotel room.

He wrote:

Just escape death now…. Ko si Iku lojuwa atike lakun,Glory be to God almighty for saving my life 🙏🙏🙏🙏. I will not die but to leave and declare the work of God… Thank you Jesus

Watch the short clip below

 
Don't Miss Out!! On Breaking News And Trending Topics

Get important updates via e-mail for free, you can unsubscribe anytime

FOLLOW US ONLINE:
Don't Miss Out!! On Breaking News And Trending Topics

Get important updates via e-mail for free, you can unsubscribe anytime

MORE INTERESTING POSTS

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.