- BREAKING: Tragedy averted as Air Peace plane loses front tire, crash-lands in Lagos Airport [VIDEO]
- Breaking: Gunshots as Shi’ites return to the streets of Abuja
- BREAKING: House of Reps in rowdy session over El-Zakzaky, Shiites
- UPDATED: See full list of Buhari’s ministerial nominees
- UPDATED: Buhari appoints Akpabio, Keyamo, Fashola, 40 other ministers
- Buhari finally sends ministerial nominees list to Senate
- BREAKING: Multi-Million Naira Properties Destroyed As Ojodu Market Goes Ablaze
- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
Nollywood actress, Lilian Esoro has spoken up about how she is struggling with motherhood and handling her divorce case with ex-husband Ubi Franklin. Lilian spoke after she collected an award for a friend.
Reacting to questions from a reporter, the mother of one talked about how she is able to juggle her job and take care of her son Jayden at the same time.
In her post on instagram, The movie star also talked about how her divorce process which is still in court is coming through.