- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
Mr Eazi promises to empower upcoming artiste
Mr Eazi has pledged $100,000 for emerging African artistes registered to vote.
Mr Eazi, through the yet-to-launch Eazi Sound Foundation, has pledged $100,000 for emerging African artistes registered to vote.
Mr Eazi said only artistes registered to vote will be eligible to the fund.
The Banku singer’s pro-politics condition is an obvious way to help push get the youth more involved in government.
“Eazi Sound Foundation launches 1st August & we have set aside $100,000 for African Emerging artists,” he wrote on twitter.
“No 1 criteria is you must be registered to vote in your country!”
Ahead of the 2019 election in Nigeria, the youth have been encouraged to register for their permanent voter cards (PVC) in order to exercise their franchise.
View his Tweet below.
Eazi Sound Foundation launches 1st August & we have set aside $100,000 for African Emerging artists! No 1 criteria is you must be registered to vote in your country! pic.twitter.com/cWtIyXkfIY
— Uncle London Njobvu (@mreazi) June 12, 2018