- 2 confirmed killed, many ijured as plywood falls from Container on Ojuelegba bridge in Lagos
- 2019: Makarfi declares interest in presidency under PDP
- Offa Robbery: Another wanted suspect arrested
- Osinbajo escape death as chopper make emergency landing in Abuja
- Kogi director Haruna David slumps, dies in office
- One feared dead, former Reps member, Opeyemi Bamidele shot at Ado-Ekiti APC secretariat during reception for Kayode Fayemi
- Breaking: IPOB disowns sit-at-home order, tells Ndigbo to ignore Chika Edoziem group
- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
Mr Eazi promises to empower upcoming artiste
Mr Eazi has pledged $100,000 for emerging African artistes registered to vote.
Mr Eazi, through the yet-to-launch Eazi Sound Foundation, has pledged $100,000 for emerging African artistes registered to vote.
Mr Eazi said only artistes registered to vote will be eligible to the fund.
The Banku singer’s pro-politics condition is an obvious way to help push get the youth more involved in government.
“Eazi Sound Foundation launches 1st August & we have set aside $100,000 for African Emerging artists,” he wrote on twitter.
“No 1 criteria is you must be registered to vote in your country!”
Ahead of the 2019 election in Nigeria, the youth have been encouraged to register for their permanent voter cards (PVC) in order to exercise their franchise.
View his Tweet below.
Eazi Sound Foundation launches 1st August & we have set aside $100,000 for African Emerging artists! No 1 criteria is you must be registered to vote in your country! pic.twitter.com/cWtIyXkfIY
— Uncle London Njobvu (@mreazi) June 12, 2018