- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
Mr Eazi promises to empower upcoming artiste
Mr Eazi has pledged $100,000 for emerging African artistes registered to vote.
Mr Eazi, through the yet-to-launch Eazi Sound Foundation, has pledged $100,000 for emerging African artistes registered to vote.
Mr Eazi said only artistes registered to vote will be eligible to the fund.
The Banku singer’s pro-politics condition is an obvious way to help push get the youth more involved in government.
“Eazi Sound Foundation launches 1st August & we have set aside $100,000 for African Emerging artists,” he wrote on twitter.
“No 1 criteria is you must be registered to vote in your country!”
Ahead of the 2019 election in Nigeria, the youth have been encouraged to register for their permanent voter cards (PVC) in order to exercise their franchise.
View his Tweet below.
Eazi Sound Foundation launches 1st August & we have set aside $100,000 for African Emerging artists! No 1 criteria is you must be registered to vote in your country! pic.twitter.com/cWtIyXkfIY
— Uncle London Njobvu (@mreazi) June 12, 2018