- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Mr Eazi promises to empower upcoming artiste
Mr Eazi has pledged $100,000 for emerging African artistes registered to vote.
Mr Eazi, through the yet-to-launch Eazi Sound Foundation, has pledged $100,000 for emerging African artistes registered to vote.
Mr Eazi said only artistes registered to vote will be eligible to the fund.
The Banku singer’s pro-politics condition is an obvious way to help push get the youth more involved in government.
“Eazi Sound Foundation launches 1st August & we have set aside $100,000 for African Emerging artists,” he wrote on twitter.
“No 1 criteria is you must be registered to vote in your country!”
Ahead of the 2019 election in Nigeria, the youth have been encouraged to register for their permanent voter cards (PVC) in order to exercise their franchise.
View his Tweet below.
Eazi Sound Foundation launches 1st August & we have set aside $100,000 for African Emerging artists! No 1 criteria is you must be registered to vote in your country! pic.twitter.com/cWtIyXkfIY
— Uncle London Njobvu (@mreazi) June 12, 2018