- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Mr Eazi promises to empower upcoming artiste
Mr Eazi has pledged $100,000 for emerging African artistes registered to vote.
Mr Eazi, through the yet-to-launch Eazi Sound Foundation, has pledged $100,000 for emerging African artistes registered to vote.
Mr Eazi said only artistes registered to vote will be eligible to the fund.
The Banku singer’s pro-politics condition is an obvious way to help push get the youth more involved in government.
“Eazi Sound Foundation launches 1st August & we have set aside $100,000 for African Emerging artists,” he wrote on twitter.
“No 1 criteria is you must be registered to vote in your country!”
Ahead of the 2019 election in Nigeria, the youth have been encouraged to register for their permanent voter cards (PVC) in order to exercise their franchise.
View his Tweet below.
Eazi Sound Foundation launches 1st August & we have set aside $100,000 for African Emerging artists! No 1 criteria is you must be registered to vote in your country! pic.twitter.com/cWtIyXkfIY
— Uncle London Njobvu (@mreazi) June 12, 2018