- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
Popular Nollywood actor Odunlade Adekola shares a goofy photo on set of the movie “15 Years”. The movie is Abiose Monday dewale and marketed by Olasco Films.
In the photo, he is seen with actresses, Bukola Adeeyo and Fathia Williams.
He captioned the photo:
With my wonderful people on this @faithiawilliams and @bukola_adeeyo
#15years produced by @mondayabiose marketed by @officialolascofilm
Bukola Adeeyo and Odunlade were rumoured to be in a relationship. Bukola has a beautiful daughter and Odunlade is rumoured to be the father. She has gone ahead to dispel such rumours but Odunlade chose not to respond at all.