- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
- Masked policemen whisk Dino Melaye away from hospital
- Emir of Lafia, Isah Mustapha Awgai is dead
- Pandemonium in Katsina community as Gunmen on motorcycles kill four
Serious Drama In Abeokuta As SARS Operative Slaps Soldier Mistaken For Yahoo Boy in Ogun
According to a report by The Guardian, it was a rowdy scene yesterday in Abeokuta, Ogun State, when operatives of the Federal Special Anti Robbery Squad (FSARS) attached to the Ogun State Police Command assaulted a soldier thought to be a yahoo yahoo boy.
A footage shared via Instagram, Instablog9ja, showed a violent scene during the confrontation between the FSARS operatives and the soldier. The soldier, who was dressed casually, did not appear pleased following the assault that ensured his shirt was ripped.
As seen in the video, the party engaged themselves in an unfriendly conversation held close to a vehicle the soldier was driving.
“This is what SARS are doing in Abeokuta. You guys are behaving like armed robbers. I was born and bread in Abeokuta,” the soldier was heard saying in the heated argument.
The incident is coming days after an order by the Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, who had earlier warned SARS officers against needless search.