- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
The heavily endowed actress was acting alongside comic actor Arole when he suddenly gave her a hot slap. The slap attack made the actress forget her lines.
The Fiditi star who was unable to continue immediately begged the director to cut the scene while she nurse her swollen cheeks.
In her reaction to the drama, Juliet Ibrahim commented on the plight of actors, who go through a lot to achieve their goals, adding her opinion, she also said if she were in Nkechi’s shoes, she would not have stopped the Director.
According to her, stopping the shoot means she would have to take the slap one more time… “I’d rather endure, and after the scene, I’ll go and cry.”
Her comment however upset Nkechi who lashed out at her in a new post. Showing her red face and asking how she could continue all in the name of professionalism.
Nkechi Blessing referred to Ibrahim as “One idiot” as she warned her to stay off her case.
Watch the video below: