- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Nollywood actor Nelson Gold slumps, dies, few days after celebrating birthday
It is indeed a black weekend for the Nollywood industry as another star has gone, alongside popular producer, Bambino Anachina.
Fast rising Nollywood actor, Ezeora Nelson Oluchukwu AKA Nelson Gold, has died, just 10 days after celebrating his 26th birthday.
According to reports, the graduate of University of Nigeria, Nsukka, reportedly slumped at a movie location in Enugu and was rushed to the hospital where he was in coma after which he passed away yesterday, 15th June 2018.
Nelson Gold was a talented actor and screen writer who broke into Nollywood after playing a lead role in a movie titled “Black Child”, where he stared alongside top actors like Ebele Okaro, Obi Okoli, Zulu Adigwe, Chiege Asiligwe, Destiny Etiko, and Vals Chucks.
The Movie, Black Child launched Nelson into the mainstream giving him the nickname – the “Nollywood’s Mad Actor” following the mind blowing performance he displayed in the movie.
Family, friends and fans have all taken to social media to express their sadness at the demise of the talented young actor.