- Shehu Sani resigns, quits APC, fails to give reasons
- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
Nollywood actor Nelson Gold slumps, dies, few days after celebrating birthday
It is indeed a black weekend for the Nollywood industry as another star has gone, alongside popular producer, Bambino Anachina.
Fast rising Nollywood actor, Ezeora Nelson Oluchukwu AKA Nelson Gold, has died, just 10 days after celebrating his 26th birthday.
According to reports, the graduate of University of Nigeria, Nsukka, reportedly slumped at a movie location in Enugu and was rushed to the hospital where he was in coma after which he passed away yesterday, 15th June 2018.
Nelson Gold was a talented actor and screen writer who broke into Nollywood after playing a lead role in a movie titled “Black Child”, where he stared alongside top actors like Ebele Okaro, Obi Okoli, Zulu Adigwe, Chiege Asiligwe, Destiny Etiko, and Vals Chucks.
The Movie, Black Child launched Nelson into the mainstream giving him the nickname – the “Nollywood’s Mad Actor” following the mind blowing performance he displayed in the movie.
Family, friends and fans have all taken to social media to express their sadness at the demise of the talented young actor.