- Ekiti Election Result: Fayemi wins as overall result emerge online
- World Cup: For the first time since 1990 England qualifies for semi-finals after beating Sweden 2-0
- Former CBN governor, Adamu Ciroma is dead
- Court orders NASS to begin impeachment process against Buhari
- Gunmen shot seven policemen dead in Abuja
- Arms Deal: Court grants Dasuki N200m bail after 30 months of detention in DSS Custody
- Another tanker fire accident along Suleja-Minna road, five confirmed injured
- Another Nigerian Celebrity, Deacon Famous, loses son
- Angry youths take over Plateau Government House over Killings, violent protests turn bloody
- Plateau Killings: Commissioner of Police sacked with immediate effect
Nollywood actor Nelson Gold slumps, dies, few days after celebrating birthday
It is indeed a black weekend for the Nollywood industry as another star has gone, alongside popular producer, Bambino Anachina.
Fast rising Nollywood actor, Ezeora Nelson Oluchukwu AKA Nelson Gold, has died, just 10 days after celebrating his 26th birthday.
According to reports, the graduate of University of Nigeria, Nsukka, reportedly slumped at a movie location in Enugu and was rushed to the hospital where he was in coma after which he passed away yesterday, 15th June 2018.
Nelson Gold was a talented actor and screen writer who broke into Nollywood after playing a lead role in a movie titled “Black Child”, where he stared alongside top actors like Ebele Okaro, Obi Okoli, Zulu Adigwe, Chiege Asiligwe, Destiny Etiko, and Vals Chucks.
The Movie, Black Child launched Nelson into the mainstream giving him the nickname – the “Nollywood’s Mad Actor” following the mind blowing performance he displayed in the movie.
Family, friends and fans have all taken to social media to express their sadness at the demise of the talented young actor.