- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Nollywood actor Nelson Gold slumps, dies, few days after celebrating birthday
It is indeed a black weekend for the Nollywood industry as another star has gone, alongside popular producer, Bambino Anachina.
Fast rising Nollywood actor, Ezeora Nelson Oluchukwu AKA Nelson Gold, has died, just 10 days after celebrating his 26th birthday.
According to reports, the graduate of University of Nigeria, Nsukka, reportedly slumped at a movie location in Enugu and was rushed to the hospital where he was in coma after which he passed away yesterday, 15th June 2018.
Nelson Gold was a talented actor and screen writer who broke into Nollywood after playing a lead role in a movie titled “Black Child”, where he stared alongside top actors like Ebele Okaro, Obi Okoli, Zulu Adigwe, Chiege Asiligwe, Destiny Etiko, and Vals Chucks.
The Movie, Black Child launched Nelson into the mainstream giving him the nickname – the “Nollywood’s Mad Actor” following the mind blowing performance he displayed in the movie.
Family, friends and fans have all taken to social media to express their sadness at the demise of the talented young actor.