- Ekiti Election Result: Fayemi wins as overall result emerge online
- World Cup: For the first time since 1990 England qualifies for semi-finals after beating Sweden 2-0
- Former CBN governor, Adamu Ciroma is dead
- Court orders NASS to begin impeachment process against Buhari
- Gunmen shot seven policemen dead in Abuja
- Arms Deal: Court grants Dasuki N200m bail after 30 months of detention in DSS Custody
- Another tanker fire accident along Suleja-Minna road, five confirmed injured
- Another Nigerian Celebrity, Deacon Famous, loses son
- Angry youths take over Plateau Government House over Killings, violent protests turn bloody
- Plateau Killings: Commissioner of Police sacked with immediate effect
Why I can never divorce Will Smith — Jada Pinkett
Jada Pinkett Smith explains why she and Will Smith can never divorce no matter what happens in their marriage.
Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith’s marriage has been plagued with divorce rumors in recent years. They were rumored to also have an open marriage. But Jada has now revealed that only death will separate her and Will Smith.
Jada told Sway & The Morning’s Shade 45 show that she will not divorce Will Smith no matter what.
She said: “Here’s the thing about Will and I, it’s like, we are family, that’s never going down! It’s just not! Ever! Yeah, because we are family—take out all that whole marriage, relationship, crap—at the end of the day, Will and I are family, I’m going to hold him down.”
She also revealed that Will Smith still goes on vacations alone with his ex-wife Sheree Fletcher and she’s 100% comfortable with it.
Opening up about her love for Will and Sheree’s son, Trey Smith, and the importance of him having alone time with both parents, Jada explained: “I feel as though Trey needs to feel that dynamic between his two parents. That’s very important that he can feel that connection and feel where they do meet. So he can feel that parental connection. I think that’s important. They actually just came off of one. She went to Jordan and Israel with them.”