- Shehu Sani resigns, quits APC, fails to give reasons
- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
Why I can never divorce Will Smith — Jada Pinkett
Jada Pinkett Smith explains why she and Will Smith can never divorce no matter what happens in their marriage.
Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith’s marriage has been plagued with divorce rumors in recent years. They were rumored to also have an open marriage. But Jada has now revealed that only death will separate her and Will Smith.
Jada told Sway & The Morning’s Shade 45 show that she will not divorce Will Smith no matter what.
She said: “Here’s the thing about Will and I, it’s like, we are family, that’s never going down! It’s just not! Ever! Yeah, because we are family—take out all that whole marriage, relationship, crap—at the end of the day, Will and I are family, I’m going to hold him down.”
She also revealed that Will Smith still goes on vacations alone with his ex-wife Sheree Fletcher and she’s 100% comfortable with it.
Opening up about her love for Will and Sheree’s son, Trey Smith, and the importance of him having alone time with both parents, Jada explained: “I feel as though Trey needs to feel that dynamic between his two parents. That’s very important that he can feel that connection and feel where they do meet. So he can feel that parental connection. I think that’s important. They actually just came off of one. She went to Jordan and Israel with them.”