- Ekiti Election Result: Fayemi wins as overall result emerge online
- World Cup: For the first time since 1990 England qualifies for semi-finals after beating Sweden 2-0
- Former CBN governor, Adamu Ciroma is dead
- Court orders NASS to begin impeachment process against Buhari
- Gunmen shot seven policemen dead in Abuja
- Arms Deal: Court grants Dasuki N200m bail after 30 months of detention in DSS Custody
- Another tanker fire accident along Suleja-Minna road, five confirmed injured
- Another Nigerian Celebrity, Deacon Famous, loses son
- Angry youths take over Plateau Government House over Killings, violent protests turn bloody
- Plateau Killings: Commissioner of Police sacked with immediate effect
Jay-z Speaks About His Relationship With Kanye West
Kanye West made the song ‘Big Brother’ famous during his graduation album to show his love and respect for his idol and friend Jay-Z. The relationship between the two seemed unbreakable, that is to say until Kanye decided to blow Jay on stage during a concert.
West then confirmed to Charlamagne Tha God in their now viral interview that he was angry with Jay because he missed his wedding. He also admits that he understands that Jay and Beyoncé had problems with relationships at the time, but emotionally he was still injured by Jay’s absence.
For the sake of clarity, Jay allows listeners to know that while he and Beyonce were going through the relationship turmoil, nobody and nobody else mattered. “I’m not going to anyone without me when I and my wife are reinforcing / I do not care if the house is on fire, I’m dying, nigga, I’m not leaving / Ty Ty cares for my children, after he did grieving / if you do not understand, it is not our intention to be friends, “he raps on” Friends. “To be honest, it seems more important to make sure that the family is stable than attending a wedding of a friend.
It is left to be seen if these two will ever collaborate again. They both seem to be doing well though with Kanye going on a creative streak producing four albums ( Daytona)Pusha T, his Ye album, Kid see ghost collaboration with Kid Kudi and Nas’s Nasir album all in the space of one month and Jay commited to Bey as ever with their season two On the run tour and new joint album “Everything is love”