- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
- Nigerian ambassador to Qatar, Abdullahi Wase is dead
- Photos from Nasarawa gas explosion
- 2019: Atiku escape mob action after submitting PDP nomination forms
- Photos of 3 APC LG chairman killed in auto crash in Saudi Arabia
- 2019: Saraki, Jonathan in closed door meeting
- Nollywood loses another actress, Uduak Akrah
- Nollywood loses another Veteran Actor, Chike Osuji
Jay-z Speaks About His Relationship With Kanye West
Kanye West made the song ‘Big Brother’ famous during his graduation album to show his love and respect for his idol and friend Jay-Z. The relationship between the two seemed unbreakable, that is to say until Kanye decided to blow Jay on stage during a concert.
West then confirmed to Charlamagne Tha God in their now viral interview that he was angry with Jay because he missed his wedding. He also admits that he understands that Jay and Beyoncé had problems with relationships at the time, but emotionally he was still injured by Jay’s absence.
For the sake of clarity, Jay allows listeners to know that while he and Beyonce were going through the relationship turmoil, nobody and nobody else mattered. “I’m not going to anyone without me when I and my wife are reinforcing / I do not care if the house is on fire, I’m dying, nigga, I’m not leaving / Ty Ty cares for my children, after he did grieving / if you do not understand, it is not our intention to be friends, “he raps on” Friends. “To be honest, it seems more important to make sure that the family is stable than attending a wedding of a friend.
It is left to be seen if these two will ever collaborate again. They both seem to be doing well though with Kanye going on a creative streak producing four albums ( Daytona)Pusha T, his Ye album, Kid see ghost collaboration with Kid Kudi and Nas’s Nasir album all in the space of one month and Jay commited to Bey as ever with their season two On the run tour and new joint album “Everything is love”