- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Davido, Wande Coal & Bisola react to video of May D’s babymama telling their son to abuse him
Singer May D yesterday, shared this video of his ex and baby mama asking their son to call him bad names.
According to him, the video was 3 years ago, but he shared it yesterday in celebration of father’s day.
Recall that in 2015, Adebola shared story of how she endured brutal beatings from the singer for many years.
She said she broke up the relationship in December 2014 to escape the violence but when they met up again in January 2015 to talk about their son who was born in January 2013, he beat her up again.
May D shared the video and wrote:
“I love you LAMI happy Fathers day …. this video is 3years Old …” he wrote. His comments section have seen a lot of people wishing him well.
Watch the video below:
The disturbing video received several reactions as many people thought it was absurd. Celebrities like Davido, BBNaija’s Bisola and Wande Coal also had something to say.