- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
8 Celebrities Whose Light Skin Would Make You Mistake Them For Foreigners (Photos)
Some people have been blessed with such fine fair skin you begin to wonder if they really have roots in Nigeria. Yes, there are some like that.
Our celebrities are not left out as we have some of them who look so clean and beautiful, you’d doubt their nativity.
Below are some of them:
1. Lola OJ skin is too yummy for words
2. Adunni Ade is so beautiful and her skin is amazing
3. Anna Banner did not become a beauty queen unjustly. She deserves it
4. Eku Edewor has always looked like a foreigner
5. Remi Oshodi keeps standing out with her unique skin and accent.
6. Tokunbo Idowu has a very lovely and yummy skin
7. Lilian Bach has managed to retain her youthfulness, beauty and skin
8. Olaitan Sugar looking all yummy here