- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
8 Celebrities Whose Light Skin Would Make You Mistake Them For Foreigners (Photos)
Some people have been blessed with such fine fair skin you begin to wonder if they really have roots in Nigeria. Yes, there are some like that.
Our celebrities are not left out as we have some of them who look so clean and beautiful, you’d doubt their nativity.
Below are some of them:
1. Lola OJ skin is too yummy for words
2. Adunni Ade is so beautiful and her skin is amazing
3. Anna Banner did not become a beauty queen unjustly. She deserves it
4. Eku Edewor has always looked like a foreigner
5. Remi Oshodi keeps standing out with her unique skin and accent.
6. Tokunbo Idowu has a very lovely and yummy skin
7. Lilian Bach has managed to retain her youthfulness, beauty and skin
8. Olaitan Sugar looking all yummy here