- JUST IN: Court strikes out certificate fraud case against AbdulRazaq
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
The Oyakhilome’s family and friends were present but sadly Pastor Chris’ Ex-wife Anita was conspicuously absent.
“She must have felt left out of everything since Sharon lived with her dad,” a source at the Christ Embassy told Kemiashefonlovehaven.
“The wedding was more of a Christ Embassy ‘event’ and everyone was present. Maybe she would have felt uncomfortable with the members and pastors around. Not only that, the Oyakhilome family were all present and she might have felt funny what with the drama she pulled before and after the divorce.”
And on whether Pastor Chris could have barred her from attending the ceremony, the source authoritatively said;
“Its not possible for the man of God to have done that. He is a peace-loving person and even if such happened, Anita, who is known to have been vocal since the divorce took place, must have taken to social media to express herself. I think she just didn’t feel up to handling what would have happened at the event.”
The divorce case between Pastor Chris and Anita was filed in 2014 in United Kingdom on the grounds of “unreasonable behaviour”, adultery and several other allegations. Months after the divorce, the estranged couple reportedly shared their two kids. While Sharon, the eldest, preferred her dad, Charlene stayed with her mum. You may also like; Pastor stop wedding party over Bridesmaid’s twerking, says it is seductive