- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
Sultry singer, Emma Nyra has joined the growing list of musicians venturing into acting.
With artistes like Davido, Falz, Sean Tizzle and many others making successful Nollywood debuts, the former Triple MG first lady has also acted in Moses Inwang’s upcoming comedy, ‘American Driver’.
Emma Nyra starred alongside comedian, AY, Nadia Buari, Nse Ikpe-Etim, Anita Chris, Jim Iyke and international actor, Evan King in the movie titled, ‘American Driver’.
Emma plays the role of a passenger who boards the lead character’s cab while on a journey.
The movie, which is expected to premiere soon, is however the third screen appearance for the ‘For my Matter’ singer.