- Shehu Sani resigns, quits APC, fails to give reasons
- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
Nigerian Comedian Deacon Famous and his family have been thrown into mourning after his son died this morning in Enugu state, Nigeria.
The grieving actor said he rushed to Enugu this morning only to see Troy’s corpse.
“Never thought I would wake up this morning and not find you, never thought I would rush to Enugu this morning just to see your corpse. ???? such a smart kid.
I don’t even know what to say again but why my Troy? Why why why?? now Devil, you must stay away from me and my loved ones. Devil you have been put to shame and you have been defeated and affliction shall not rise the second time. Rest in peace my boy. We love you. ??????”