- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Nigerian Comedian Deacon Famous and his family have been thrown into mourning after his son died this morning in Enugu state, Nigeria.
The grieving actor said he rushed to Enugu this morning only to see Troy’s corpse.
“Never thought I would wake up this morning and not find you, never thought I would rush to Enugu this morning just to see your corpse. ???? such a smart kid.
I don’t even know what to say again but why my Troy? Why why why?? now Devil, you must stay away from me and my loved ones. Devil you have been put to shame and you have been defeated and affliction shall not rise the second time. Rest in peace my boy. We love you. ??????”