- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Two Nigerian soldiers were killed and two others injured in an ambush by suspected militants in Benue State.
It was gathered that the attack, on Tuesday, happened as soldiers were travelling between Branch Umenger and Bakin-Korta, Mbadwem Council Ward of Benue State.
The herdsmen, who were armed to their teeth, allegedly hacked two of the military officers to death and removed their vital organs.
More update to come..