- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
20 Fun Ways to Relax on the Weekend
Some people choose to read a book or go to the park while others take small road trips and have movie marathons. Even though there are only two days, you can still relax in several different ways.
5. Let Everybody Know
A small unconventional way to relax on the weekends is to simply tell your co-workers that you are unavailable for work. It can be easy for colleagues to pester you about work on your days off and this can make it hard for you to relax. Politely let them know that you do not want to be bothered with work.
6. Friends, Friends, Friends
It can be hard to see your friends when you have so much going on during the work week. A nice way to relax on the weekend is to change the scenery and hang out with people other than your usual coworkers.