- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
20 Fun Ways to Relax on the Weekend
Some people choose to read a book or go to the park while others take small road trips and have movie marathons. Even though there are only two days, you can still relax in several different ways.
There is a reason why Loverboy’s “Working for the Weekend” song is so popular. The weekend is a time to relax. It’s a mini-vacation from work. Some people choose to read a book or go to the park while others take small road trips and have movie marathons. Even though there are only two days, you can still relax in several different ways.
1. Read a Book
I love to read. There is nothing quite as relaxing as becoming immersed in literature. It helps the mind to escape the stresses of life while also sharpening your brain and helping to raise intelligence. It is like a 2-for-1 deal!
2. Start a New TV Series or a New Movie
With the advent of services like Netflix and Hulu it has never been easier to discover a new TV show that perfectly fits your entertainment wants. You can sit down for a few hours and watch the whole first season of your favorite show. You could also watch a whole movie series if you wanted to. All while curled up under the covers.