- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
20 Fun Ways to Relax on the Weekend
Some people choose to read a book or go to the park while others take small road trips and have movie marathons. Even though there are only two days, you can still relax in several different ways.
There is a reason why Loverboy’s “Working for the Weekend” song is so popular. The weekend is a time to relax. It’s a mini-vacation from work. Some people choose to read a book or go to the park while others take small road trips and have movie marathons. Even though there are only two days, you can still relax in several different ways.
1. Read a Book
I love to read. There is nothing quite as relaxing as becoming immersed in literature. It helps the mind to escape the stresses of life while also sharpening your brain and helping to raise intelligence. It is like a 2-for-1 deal!
2. Start a New TV Series or a New Movie
With the advent of services like Netflix and Hulu it has never been easier to discover a new TV show that perfectly fits your entertainment wants. You can sit down for a few hours and watch the whole first season of your favorite show. You could also watch a whole movie series if you wanted to. All while curled up under the covers.