- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to release Sowore in 24 hours
- BREAKING: Pipeline explosion at Gloryland Estate, Isheri
- BREAKING: Several injured in Lagos gas explosion
- BREAKING: Senate swears in Smart Adeyemi
- BREAKING: Kidnappers of female students caught, lynched in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: Three female students kidnapped in Bayelsa
20 Fun Ways to Relax on the Weekend
Some people choose to read a book or go to the park while others take small road trips and have movie marathons. Even though there are only two days, you can still relax in several different ways.
There is a reason why Loverboy’s “Working for the Weekend” song is so popular. The weekend is a time to relax. It’s a mini-vacation from work. Some people choose to read a book or go to the park while others take small road trips and have movie marathons. Even though there are only two days, you can still relax in several different ways.
1. Read a Book
I love to read. There is nothing quite as relaxing as becoming immersed in literature. It helps the mind to escape the stresses of life while also sharpening your brain and helping to raise intelligence. It is like a 2-for-1 deal!
2. Start a New TV Series or a New Movie
With the advent of services like Netflix and Hulu it has never been easier to discover a new TV show that perfectly fits your entertainment wants. You can sit down for a few hours and watch the whole first season of your favorite show. You could also watch a whole movie series if you wanted to. All while curled up under the covers.