- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
20 Fun Ways to Relax on the Weekend
Some people choose to read a book or go to the park while others take small road trips and have movie marathons. Even though there are only two days, you can still relax in several different ways.
3. Brain Teasers
For some, relaxing the body and mind can be more about changing its train of thought than actually turning it off. Games like crossword puzzles and sudoku are perfect ways to relax the mind in one area while turning another area on. It can be great fun and done just about anywhere.
4. Take a Hike!
Nature is a beautiful thing and it can be wonderful when you are able to surround yourself with it. On the weekends, going for a nice hike or a walk can be a perfect way to get some exercise while enjoying the serenity of the outdoors.