- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
20 Fun Ways to Relax on the Weekend
Some people choose to read a book or go to the park while others take small road trips and have movie marathons. Even though there are only two days, you can still relax in several different ways.
3. Brain Teasers
For some, relaxing the body and mind can be more about changing its train of thought than actually turning it off. Games like crossword puzzles and sudoku are perfect ways to relax the mind in one area while turning another area on. It can be great fun and done just about anywhere.
4. Take a Hike!
Nature is a beautiful thing and it can be wonderful when you are able to surround yourself with it. On the weekends, going for a nice hike or a walk can be a perfect way to get some exercise while enjoying the serenity of the outdoors.