- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
The executive director of an upcoming movie Up North, Editi Effiong, has narrated how the crew of a movie featuring stars like Nigerian singer, Banky W, and Kannywood actress, Rahama Sadau, were attacked in Jos, Plateau state.
According to reports, Fulani herdsmen has attacked 11 villages in Plateau state killing over 86 people and burnt about 50 houses.
From the tweets shared by Editi Effiong, it appears the crew members were caught in the riot that followed the attacks.
”Our buses carrying #UpNorthTheFilm logistics crew were attacked in Jos earlier today. Everyone is safe but buses were damaged.
Dear Nigeria, wyd?
The attack was in Jos, Plateau State. Apparently people were killed and the youth are rioting in response.
I understand your concern for my safety. But the truth is that there are Nigerians living this nightmare week after week. What about them?
Don’t they deserve the same safety, security and concern that I get?”
Plateau state governor, Simon Lalong has placed a dusk till dawn curfew in the affected areas. He also promised the people of the state that the perpetrators will be apprehended by security agencies.