3 things you shouldn’t do with your savings if you want to be rich
instead of sitting down there lamenting how your money disappears, you can actually take at look at what you do with your savings.
You enjoy the idea of saving your money to actualize your financial goals, but somehow you spend the money anyhow. You don’t know how it happens, you just don’t have savings at the end of the day.
Yes, this personal finance issue is not peculiar to you. Many people have had similar experience and they can relate to your plight.
However, instead of sitting down there lamenting how your money disappears, you can actually take at look at what you do with your savings.
But if you still don’t understand what you spend it on, I ‘ll advise you to avoid doing the followings with your savings.
1. Don’t loan it out
There is a reason why that money you set aside for personal use is called savings. If you have denied yourselves certain gratifications to save money, it is only reasonable for you to make that savings useful for you. Never loan your savings to anybody.
- Church of Satan at Ohafia, Abia State destroyed and founder arrested
- Govt reacts to viral video of a Nigerian National tortured in Pakistan over debt of a suspected drug deal
- Man cries for help as he’s tortured in the Middle East after his uncle used him as collateral and absconded
- CAC pastor arrested for raping, impregnating daughter thrice in Ogun
- “He is my best friend not my lover”, Actress Adebimpe Oyebade debunks wedding Lateef Adedimeji
- Man who raped two-year-old girl sentenced to death in Kaduna
- Actors Guild of Nigeria visits Regina Daniels, names her baby “Nollywood Baby of the year”