3 things you shouldn’t do with your savings if you want to be rich
instead of sitting down there lamenting how your money disappears, you can actually take at look at what you do with your savings.
You enjoy the idea of saving your money to actualize your financial goals, but somehow you spend the money anyhow. You don’t know how it happens, you just don’t have savings at the end of the day.
Yes, this personal finance issue is not peculiar to you. Many people have had similar experience and they can relate to your plight.
However, instead of sitting down there lamenting how your money disappears, you can actually take at look at what you do with your savings.
But if you still don’t understand what you spend it on, I ‘ll advise you to avoid doing the followings with your savings.
1. Don’t loan it out
There is a reason why that money you set aside for personal use is called savings. If you have denied yourselves certain gratifications to save money, it is only reasonable for you to make that savings useful for you. Never loan your savings to anybody.
- COVID-19: Chinese medical team arrives Nigeria
- The Babcock University students’ intimate video that broke the internet
- Five Nigerians test positive for coronavirus in China
- 11 Nigerian Child stars of the 90s and 00s you won’t recognise today — #2 is married, #1 is the popular cheerful giver
- Husband plucks 4 teeth from wife’s mouth after discovering his 3 children belongs to other men
- Apostle Oritsejafor rains curses on Nigerians donating to FG to fight coronavirus
- Bobrisky leaves little to the imagination as he flaunts his transformed body in bikini
- Naira Marley’s fans defy lockdown, storm court to show support to him
- ASAP mob rapper, Chynna Rogers dies suddenly at 25
- Soldiers reportedly beat taxi driver to death in Cross Rivers