- BREAKING: Tragedy averted as Air Peace plane loses front tire, crash-lands in Lagos Airport [VIDEO]
- Breaking: Gunshots as Shi’ites return to the streets of Abuja
- BREAKING: House of Reps in rowdy session over El-Zakzaky, Shiites
- UPDATED: See full list of Buhari’s ministerial nominees
- UPDATED: Buhari appoints Akpabio, Keyamo, Fashola, 40 other ministers
- Buhari finally sends ministerial nominees list to Senate
- BREAKING: Multi-Million Naira Properties Destroyed As Ojodu Market Goes Ablaze
- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
3 things you shouldn’t do with your savings if you want to be rich
instead of sitting down there lamenting how your money disappears, you can actually take at look at what you do with your savings.
You enjoy the idea of saving your money to actualize your financial goals, but somehow you spend the money anyhow. You don’t know how it happens, you just don’t have savings at the end of the day.
Yes, this personal finance issue is not peculiar to you. Many people have had similar experience and they can relate to your plight.
However, instead of sitting down there lamenting how your money disappears, you can actually take at look at what you do with your savings.
But if you still don’t understand what you spend it on, I ‘ll advise you to avoid doing the followings with your savings.
1. Don’t loan it out
There is a reason why that money you set aside for personal use is called savings. If you have denied yourselves certain gratifications to save money, it is only reasonable for you to make that savings useful for you. Never loan your savings to anybody.