- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
3 things you shouldn’t do with your savings if you want to be rich
instead of sitting down there lamenting how your money disappears, you can actually take at look at what you do with your savings.
You enjoy the idea of saving your money to actualize your financial goals, but somehow you spend the money anyhow. You don’t know how it happens, you just don’t have savings at the end of the day.
Yes, this personal finance issue is not peculiar to you. Many people have had similar experience and they can relate to your plight.
However, instead of sitting down there lamenting how your money disappears, you can actually take at look at what you do with your savings.
But if you still don’t understand what you spend it on, I ‘ll advise you to avoid doing the followings with your savings.
1. Don’t loan it out
There is a reason why that money you set aside for personal use is called savings. If you have denied yourselves certain gratifications to save money, it is only reasonable for you to make that savings useful for you. Never loan your savings to anybody.