- APC chairman for Cross River State, Dr. Mathew Achigbe dies in ghastly motor accident
- Police protest lack of accommodation in Imo
- FG declares Tuesday, November 20th as public holiday to celebrate Eid-El Maulud
- Minimum wage: N30,000 will lead us to bankruptcy, says Governors
- Biafra: Court orders Senator Abaribe, 2 others to pay N100m each for failing to produce Nnamdi Kanu
- Anambra State Assembly Speaker, Rita Maduagwu impeached
- Ondo State Speaker, Bamidele Oloyelogun and his Deputy Iroju Ogundeji impeached
- APC missing as INEC publishes list of guber candidates in Imo State
- Labour calls off strike, yet to unveil new figure for minimum wage
- ASUU kick off indefinite strike
The Nollywood industry once again has lost one of its practitioners as they woke up to the shocking news of the death of actor, Chike Osuji.
According to a statement released by the special assistant to the president of Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) on media and publicity, Ochendo McSmith, Osuji who was an Imo state based actor succumbed to the cold hands of death in Owerri, the Imo state capital. He was aged 65.
Recently, Veteran actor Tony Aleg popularly known as Green Onions also died, Aleg who was also a director died after battling an undisclosed ailment for a long period of time.
Aleg also starred in a large number of Nollywood films. Many of his colleagues have started mourning him on social media. They all recounted the impact he played in their lives.