- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
The Nollywood industry once again has lost one of its practitioners as they woke up to the shocking news of the death of actor, Chike Osuji.
According to a statement released by the special assistant to the president of Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) on media and publicity, Ochendo McSmith, Osuji who was an Imo state based actor succumbed to the cold hands of death in Owerri, the Imo state capital. He was aged 65.
Recently, Veteran actor Tony Aleg popularly known as Green Onions also died, Aleg who was also a director died after battling an undisclosed ailment for a long period of time.
Aleg also starred in a large number of Nollywood films. Many of his colleagues have started mourning him on social media. They all recounted the impact he played in their lives.